Mobile unit includes a vertical range from bottom of image receptor: floor to 54″. Posi-lock height adjustable arm with spring loaded pin. Features 60″ chromed steel post. 24″ H-Base with locking casters is broad to prevent tipping. Platinum baked enamel finish. Easy to clean base.
Extension arm tilts and rotates and extends image receptors 11″ to 23″ from the post. NEW bilateral clamp safely secures imaging receptors in place.
- 1.5″ Deep channel accepts Grids and Caps and will accommodate most digital Receptors
- Locking 3” casters for easy manipulation.
- Radiographs can be taken from any angle. Tray can be positioned face up, face down, and anywhere in between to maximize proper receptor positioning.
- Vertical Range from bottom of image receptor: 1” off Floor to 54” allowing ample room for imaging at several height levels.
- Equipment weight is approx 54 lbs